« Home | Super DragAndGo » | Filesharing makes me spend money on music dept. » | W.A.S.T.E. » | It's a place where books are free » | Eccentric, not crazy » | Book quiz » | There's no such thing as "sort of undercover" » | Sophmore » | Isn't that club already called "Bowling"? » | And it's official » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

They'll never top The Colour And The Shape

British Ben's recent Feel Good Hits post reminds me that I've been meaning to point out that although the album may well be underwhelming, "The Best of You" by the Foo Fighters is actually a really good single.

You're right - The Colour And The Shape is their best (though I haven't actually heard In Your Honour). The first one's great too, but the third and fourth I found underwhelming.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates