« Home | Further thoughts on Code: Selfish » | The next step » | Give a hoot, read a book » | Beating the heat » | The Floating World: The Dark Don't Hide It » | I don't drink coffee » | We're just painted on canvas » | SNAFU » | Fun » | The system is not, will never be and should stop t... » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

And it's official

Royal assent has been received, and gay marriage is now officially, no-fooling the law in Canada.

I wasn't quite sure if we'd get here, but I'm glad we did. And very proud. Now if can just not elect Stephen Harper...

Yay!

I guess the Liberals aren't entirely bad after all....

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates