« Home | You're next » | Anti-Condescenionism » | City gone » | Return » | Nasty, brutish and short dept. » | They're spreading... » | Love explosion » | Go Eric Roberts! » | Lipstick » | "A glorious bastard" » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Muscle death

Sometime over the course of the two episodes I watched last night, particularly the fairly structurally interesting one where House lectures a class on diagnostic medicine, I realised that House is my favourite current TV Drama. And not just because of Hugh Laurie, either. If not for Arrested Development, I could say it's my current favourite TV show period. For the first time in literally years I'm actually looking forward to new episodes of something.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates