« Home | Sentimental musings » | I am a horrible person » | Waste of money? » | Morbidly comforting » | Free music (now with voice) » | Love will come back again » | Aquinastotelian » | The problem of Hitchens » | Tidbit » | The Dirty Dozen in space » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

That was sudden

So today I went to work and was offered a new job. A better job. A possibly-permanent job.

Cool.

Then I guess it's a pretty crazy frigging coincidence that I was offered a permanent job on that same day.

Yep, although yours is more "permanent" than mine. Mine's more like a dress rehearsal for one.

But I'm still making full-time money until then.

How about some bloody details?

Later. Too busy working right now.

I'm just kidding. I'll probably post something later today or tomorrow.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates