« Home | No man's land » | Housekeeping » | Feel good hits of the 31st August » | Muscle death » | You're next » | Anti-Condescenionism » | City gone » | Return » | Nasty, brutish and short dept. » | They're spreading... » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

D.O.W.

My brother has arranged a Flickr account detailing the various and sundry adventures of a bunch of guys we know. I'm more mentioning it here for personal reference than anything else, but I'm putting up links to photos anyway (I'm in there somewhere).

Also for future reference, I'll need to be able to decide which of these two pictures of Jobe is better.

Don't ask about the pirates. Just don't ask. Especially about the spanking.

Of course, my brother, the guy who put everything up, isn't getting out of this. He's in the middle.

And equally obviously, black-and-white makes everything classy. Everything. Even this.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates