« Home | It's been dying for years » | Who's Bob Geldof? » | Elseworlds » | Anthony is right » | Golden oldies » | Peanut butter words » | Time to get mad » | Being poor » | Thank you Kanye West » | Scenes from the front » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

These days he'd be on The Apprentice

I watched and loved all four broadcasted episodes of the wildly ahead of it's time Profit when they first came out, and it's kind of nice to see it's out on DVD. But really, I don't know whether I'd like to see it again. My memory of it is both indelible and unlikely to be improved by repeat viewings.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates