« Home | Feel my heartbeat » | Janet is me » | In the mix(es) » | Tee hee » | splattering blood through neighbors’ window panes » | Bad touch (no means no) » | Mr. Nobody » | March of progress » | Schedule change » | A winner is me » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

We weren't like that, were we?

Rather horrifying op ed column in a student newspaper regarding some "failures" of education, namely making a journalism major take history, science and math. Jason over at evolutionblog has the best response, I think.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates