« Home | Pie in the sky » | Universally applicable » | We will not be undersold » | Sung to the tune of the Cooper Temple Clause's "Pa... » | Monolith worshippers » | Something for Joey » | John Peel day » | Set it to awesome » | Holy shit » | In lieu » 

Sunday, October 16, 2005 

A winner is me

So we hooked up the old SNES and pulled out Chrono Trigger; and using "New Game +" I managed finally to get the best ending for the game by beating Lavos instantly, using only Crono. I am part of the dream team.

If you don't get any of this, don't worry; that's just because you weren't cool in high school like I was.

And now, I think I'm going to start a normal game and do the whole thing right.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates