« Home | Parantheses are awesome » | Francais » | I would like to subscribe to your pamphlet » | Unlife » | Unexpectedly lucid » | Gym radio dept. » | Group effort » | Tiny reminders » | Where have they been? » | Timeline » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Smooch

I'm finally getting around to listening to Mike Powell's fantastic girl group mixtape (the tracklisting of which is included in his equally fantastic article on the era); it's even better than I had hoped, although so far Jackie DeShannon's "When You Walk Into The Room", the Paris Sisters' "I Love How You Love Me" and the Cookies' "I Never Dreamed" are the clear highlights for me, towering above their peers.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates