« Home | "Nappy times" » | Into the great wide open » | Voices » | Massive Attack should have won » | Go screw » | Shakey dog » | Adorable » | Head on » | Speak whenever you hear this tone » | Best race ever » 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 

Good day

I haven't smiled this much since the last time I was on drugs.












(NB. This says more about my level of giddiness than actual happiness/contentment. Still good stuff. Also, for the second night in a row iTunes has thrown up "Ambulance" by the Gloria Record as the last thing I listen to before bed - no idea where I got it from, but it sure is pretty.)

you go, pimp-master ian. shake yo' thing, girl.

YEEHAW!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates