« Home | Shakey dog » | Adorable » | Head on » | Speak whenever you hear this tone » | Best race ever » | Plausible deniability » | Name withheld to protect the drunk » | I am a total geek » | Suit on a skateboard » | Like a monkey with a miniature cymbal » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

Go screw

I don't really read Pitchfork, but I think they're striking just about the right tone on this news story about Morrissey's newfound hatred of Canada.

I can live without him playing this country, oddly enough, and could have even before this little rant.

We have legal marijuana?
Medicinal hardly counts.

We have de facto, not de jure, legal marijuana in large stretches of the country, at least if you're talking about small amounts for personal use. Witness BC.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates