« Home | Human after all » | Puppy » | Everyone thinks he looks daft! » | I'm miles from where you are » | Mahabharat » | Bite sized » | 147 » | Wayfinding » | "By hook or by crook, we will." » | Hahahahahaha » 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 

Hot Chip Hot Chip Hot Chip

...have (justly) won this week's Jukebox, Will's protestations on behalf of Marisa Monte (and honestly, I would have been happy with Phoenix as well) notwithstanding.

Oh crap, I'm turning into a fanboy.

(and the sarcastic say, "turning into?")

"turning into??"

oh man, I killed it.

You're so predictable.

oh, you have no idea.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates