« Home | Oh, the alcoholic afternoons » | Q is for Dr Tran » | Do ninjas need love? » | "My hangover is from an entirely electrobosh relat... » | "Childish" » | Subculture » | Thong th-thong thong thong » | Massive douchebag » | How cool is this? » | Good name » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006 

punk rock/puff daddy/ANtICHRISt

I've always loved Mogwai's Come On Die Young album and its two bookends which feature Iggy Pop rejecting the term "punk rock," but until I was surfing the band's site today putting together some background stuff for an article I'm doing, I didn't realise the sound clip comes from this interview he did with Peter Gzowski on the CBC.

On the CBC. Canada is awesome, people.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates