« Home | I'm tired and lame and available » | Certainty » | Back again it's the incredible » | "And I'm going to be HIIIIGH - as a kite - by then" » | OMGWTFBBQ » | Indieblockedappella » | Too late to be this early » | Just bad timing, that's all » | Live forever » | "a unique ecosystem that has been sealed off from ... » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

(c'mon c'mon)

Won a combined total of two pitchers and a pint at music trivia last night, and that was with what I felt was a dismal showing in the first round (12/20) that still netted us one of the pitchers.

Tuesday the Singles Jukebox went up, as did the associated Stycast (I believe with me in it, I haven't listened yet), and today sees my review of Matthew Herbert's Scale, which I wasn't very impressed with.

I think things are back to normal as far as posting goes. Yesterday I had a day off work for a concert that was cancelled, so I finished something exciting and spent the rest of the night drinking.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates