« Home | Great success » | Miscarriage » | A mob is not justice » | Ho ho ho » | Kind of a meh week » | "Oh God yes." » | Like a signal flare » | The Real is the impossible, but the impossible whi... » | This will never get old, sadly » | Everyone you know goes away in the end » 

Friday, July 28, 2006 

Bad day

I am in a really spectacularly foul mood, I have to get up far too soon to still be awake, and I have too much work to do. Still, at least being up this late lets me note that today marks my return to Stylus after a short, unofficial sabbatical to recharge some batteries; not only is my newest top ten present, but so is my review of the new Pan.American disc.

i dont mean this to sound at all creepy. i've been listening to your podcasts for a bit now, and they are usually quite nice--i particularly enjoy your canadian accent, and at that i should say that i liked the top ten today. good number one.

That doesn't sound creepy to me at all, really - thanks very much! I always find it funny when people mention the accent, too, since like everybody else I don't think of myself as having one.

If you're a fan of the podcast, though, I'll warn you now - you might want to watch this space, rather than Stylus, for a little while. I'll have a post up explaining what I mean fairly soon, I think.

Thanks again!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates