« Home | Everyone you know goes away in the end » | Inter-species erotica » | The beautiful game » | "D'you have to use so many cusswords?" » | Re: OutKast » | Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust » | Omens and witches » | "Why are you even asking me this?" » | "If by 'candy' you mean 'ancient forbidden evil', ... » | I don't remember why I had to give you back » 

Friday, July 21, 2006 

This will never get old, sadly

Even though Tucker Carlson isn't on Crossfire any more (does it even exist now?), Jon Stewart's demolition of him remains absolutely relevant. I saw it when it came out, but for some reason watched it again now, and it's still pretty bracing.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates