« Home | I've got a million things to say » | Bad day » | Great success » | Miscarriage » | A mob is not justice » | Ho ho ho » | Kind of a meh week » | "Oh God yes." » | Like a signal flare » | The Real is the impossible, but the impossible whi... » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

If you don't take my hand, I lose my mind

Feel good hits of the 30th of July, 2006, special home for a rest edition:

Jens Lekman - "Maple Leaves"
Ok Go - "The House Wins"
Mountains - "Sunday 07.25.04 Live At Tonic"
Editors - "Camera"
David Gray - "Slow Motion"
Hot Chip - "No Fit State"
Constantines - "Working Full-Time"
Pilot Speed - "Ambulance"
Leonard Cohen - "Famous Blue Raincoat"
Blur - "Ambulance"

Maple Leaves is fantastic, I don't think I could get tired of listening to that song!

I know I can't, because I've pretty much tried! So far everything I've heard from Jens has been phenomenal, I can only hope he can keep it up

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates