« Home | You looked at me for half a second » | That distance in the tune » | Ten bands » | We may never know, but... » | From the vaults » | Film scrubbing » | I could turn on you so fast » | Red mist » | The gold watch » | Remember me, I used to live for music » 

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 

Town full of family

So Kiernan, over in Paris for the summer on some sort of international law thingy, has finally (after much prodding from me) thrown up an account of her trip to the town in Switzerland where he family comes from. Between that, some of the pictures she took (there's this church in there that's just incredibly beautiful, and new too!) and a little Art Brut (the actual stuff, not the yappy British band) it's pretty cool.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates