« Home | Red mist » | The gold watch » | Remember me, I used to live for music » | "No more." » | Gourmandizers » | Save the frogs » | I just got a fucking tattoo » | Imagine the future » | Waking up in a tub of ice - or not » | The finality principle » 

Monday, July 10, 2006 

I could turn on you so fast

Another Monday, another A Touching Display - this one takes an idea I'd been trying to fit in somehow since the very first editions of the show and just goes with it. I think it holds together pretty well, musically.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates