« Home | Sing, goddess, the rage of Achilles » | LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET! » | Busy week » | Sunlight hits like a hammer » | Tribulation » | Any more than watching NASCAR makes you a good driver » | Since 1892 » | One hit » | And I will not remember that I even felt the pain » | Eternally up in the air » 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Wait behind, wait behind

Feel good hits of the 3rd of April, 2007:

Jason Molina - "Let Me Go Let Me Go Let Me Go"
The Beta Band - "Assessment"
Six By Seven - "Slab Square"
Chris Whitley - "Assassin Song"
The Good, the Bad & the Queen - "History Song"
Radiohead - "Palo Alto"
Maximo Park - "Girls That Play Guitars"
The Get Up Kids - "Ten Minutes"
Underworld - "Winjer"
Local H - "Nothing Special"

Not got the new Maximo Park album yet, but it's only a matter of time. Better than A Certain Trigger?

Well, my review just went up - I'm not sure which one is better, but I think they're both worth your while, definitely.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates