« Home | And I will not remember that I even felt the pain » | Eternally up in the air » | On the other side of almost everything » | And here we sit, debating math » | We all falter » | Doorstop » | Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain » | Take your shoes and go outside » | YES » | Poor Tom's a-cold » 

Monday, March 26, 2007 

One hit

Our Top 50 One Hit Wonders is up this week at Stylus; only 50-41 are visible today, so check back all week for the rest of them.

Nice "Popular" blurb there. Mr Mathers.

Thank you - I think it's probably my favourite of the blurbs I did.

I think it's also one of my favorite songs on the list so far. Nice one. Also 'Pepper'- how'd you get all the best songs?

I got all the best songs by voting them very high on my personal list. My favourite blurb, now that I think about it, is probably the one I did for the (upcoming) Primitive Radio Gods song; but I'll have to see it 'in action' so to speak to decide.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates