« Home | But you're never really in love » | Firsts » | Process-like versus product-like » | Oh Ontario oh Jennifer Jason Leigh » | My mind's gone loose inside its shell » | Psilocybe » | Nearsighted » | Neener neener » | The unmagnificent lives of adults » | And name it after a girlfriend » 

Saturday, October 20, 2007 

Two things that are awesome

1. Maximum RNR (still, after all these years, the only real rock and roll band I've ever seen)
2. The Toronto FC game today; we had tickets, and it was glorious. Sure, they went 7-16-8, but when Dichio tied it up today you'd have thought they won the championship. I wish I could attend every game (and there were enough empty seats in the most-full BMO Field to wonder why getting season ticket is so hard).

Mostly I'm too tired from those two events and the drinking that happened around them to elaborate much. But trust me, you should check out either live.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates