« Home | Jumping the gun » | And you're real life » | Baby, justify the reason behind your style » | A sides win » | I forgot to title this one » | Emandation » | Haven't done one of these in a while » | Up on the wall » | Don't say hello; you're far too gorgeous for me » | On and on, they're gaining ground » 

Thursday, June 19, 2008 

Hell yes

Off-topic, sorry, but my seven are up:

http://silentwordsspeakloudest.blogspot.com/2008/06/seven-up-break-from-holiday-diary.html

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates