« Home | And you're real life » | Baby, justify the reason behind your style » | A sides win » | I forgot to title this one » | Emandation » | Haven't done one of these in a while » | Up on the wall » | Don't say hello; you're far too gorgeous for me » | On and on, they're gaining ground » | Not a jetpack dept. » 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 

Jumping the gun

I'm up so early on a day I don't work only because I had another leg cramp (although they are short and fierce enough that I am tempted to call them seizures instead; worryingly enough, this time I have to deal with the novelty of aftershocks trembling up and down my calf), the first in a while but tremendously painful for all that. I'll be limping for a few days (it's honestly bad enough that I may not be able to dance tomorrow night, we'll see). But since I'm up, I dropped by PopMatters, where I see the first installment of the long-awaited for by me article series on used book stores is up. My essay isn't up yet, and I'm not sure which Wednesday will see it (although I will of course mark the occasion here as I tend to), but the introduction is great, and I look forward to reading all of the other essays. Kudos to PopMatters for putting this together very nicely.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates