« Home | Come outside! » | I'll maybe tell you all about it, someday » | I'd rather wrestle my machine » | Wake and want in the morning » | Interweb » | Tending the flock » | Happy Canada Day, everybody » | Beautiful » | "This doesn't rule out free will, but it does make... » | So I walked out alone » 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 

You've become like family

Feel good hits of the 16th of July, 2008:

The Wedding Present - "Octopussy"
Wheat - "The Beginner"
Adem - "Loro"
Ola Podrida - "Atmosphere"
Wire - "Perspex Icon"
Cooper Temple Clause - "Blind Pilots"
Alphabeat - "Fascination"
Air France - "Collapsing at Your Doorstep"
The Lovely Feathers - "Rod Stewart"
Underworld - "Jumbo"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates