« Home | Summer Jamz '08 #4: Paul Scott & Ian Mathers » | Huh. » | Them yellow jackets keep a tired man from slackin' » | Hell yes » | Jumping the gun » | And you're real life » | Baby, justify the reason behind your style » | A sides win » | I forgot to title this one » | Emandation » 

Thursday, June 26, 2008 

So I walked out alone

Feel good hits of the 26th of June, 2008 (special "songs that I sung to myself during camping" edition):

Sit Still - "Orion's Belt"
Clutch - "Mice and Gods"
Super Furry Animals - "Presidential Suite"
Kings of Leon - "Ragoo"
The Afghan Whigs - "Crazy"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Gonna Leave You"
Kris Kristofferson - "To Beat the Devil"
Aphex Twin - "Alberto Balsam"
Broadcast - "I Found the F"
R.E.M. - "Fall on Me"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates