« Home | The cold echo chamber » | And we all went down in a little row boat » | Oral » | Take off your t-shirt » | It's an honour just to be nominated » | Tuesday's gray » | I would like a place I could call my own » | Anywhere feels like home » | Wrapped round my ways » | This is how bad it is going to get » 

Monday, March 02, 2009 

And the shame of it, that we can't forget

I've got a post up on Sweeping the Nation today, on Readymade's incredible and undervalued All the Plans Resting. You should buy a copy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates