« Home | My girlfriend bought me a really cool book while s... » | So we went to see Daredevil at Yorkdale this weeke... » | It's not just that Blogger was down; it's that my ... » | Edith Stein was not just a Catholic Saint: She wa... » | This is just beautiful. A little heartbreaking, t... » | I'll just refer to this from now on when I want to... » | I love this record. Not a bad review, either. » | Give me a break. I have the bad feeling this will... » | I've never liked Lieber and Stoller, and now I hav... » | Try to remember, it's just a game (last photo in t... » 

Tuesday, February 25, 2003 

In case I didn't make it clear before, I won't be able to update regularly until I reformat my computer, except at work (i.e. now) and I'm going to be careful not to abuse that. I'll put some stuff up tonight, but don't know when I'll be able to resume. I don't flatter myself with the delusion that I have a large audience, though, so I'm sure it doesn't matter.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates