« Home | Edith Stein was not just a Catholic Saint: She wa... » | This is just beautiful. A little heartbreaking, t... » | I'll just refer to this from now on when I want to... » | I love this record. Not a bad review, either. » | Give me a break. I have the bad feeling this will... » | I've never liked Lieber and Stoller, and now I hav... » | Try to remember, it's just a game (last photo in t... » | Sure, this is a horrible tragedy and all that. An... » | Academics agree, mostly. Sure, Eldred is less sca... » | Around about 5 am, I turn down the difficulty of w... » 

Monday, February 24, 2003 

It's not just that Blogger was down; it's that my computer has entered that phase of its existence when it's time to reformat. Have to wait until I have enough time to back everything up first, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates