« Home | Power to the people, right on. Or, err, something. » | A fascinating portrait of Saddam. » | The computer works again! » | It's Sunday at the Church of Me again. » | This is about "To The Finland Station" in the same... » | Speaking of Steve Albini, Tony alerted me to the e... » | Found this yesterday for 10 dollars. I'm a big fa... » | So my old Win98 install disc for my home PC has cr... » | In regard to waging war, the traditional "just war... » | I heard the word 'assfuck' being used in a philoso... » 

Friday, March 21, 2003 

I'm happy to hear about this. While I'm certainly against the exploitation of children, I had the feeling the massive number of arrests by UK cops would result in at least some false positives.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates