« Home | In regard to waging war, the traditional "just war... » | I heard the word 'assfuck' being used in a philoso... » | Thanks to BoingBoing for linking this, the best ex... » | This is even more depressing in the context of wha... » | One of the lights downstairs at work has gone epil... » | Usually I only link to SA for humour, but todays u... » | Sometimes, not even the AMG can help you avoid ste... » | Interesting article on a topic near and dear to ev... » | Mark Steyn has never particularly impressed me, an... » | My girlfriend is a big fan of Bill Bryson, so hope... » 

Tuesday, March 18, 2003 

So my old Win98 install disc for my home PC has crapped out - but my friend Tony has a replacement. Hopefully I'll have at least net and word processing back tonight.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates