« Home | Speaking of Steve Albini, Tony alerted me to the e... » | Found this yesterday for 10 dollars. I'm a big fa... » | So my old Win98 install disc for my home PC has cr... » | In regard to waging war, the traditional "just war... » | I heard the word 'assfuck' being used in a philoso... » | Thanks to BoingBoing for linking this, the best ex... » | This is even more depressing in the context of wha... » | One of the lights downstairs at work has gone epil... » | Usually I only link to SA for humour, but todays u... » | Sometimes, not even the AMG can help you avoid ste... » 

Tuesday, March 18, 2003 

This is about "To The Finland Station" in the same way that "To The Finland Station" is about communism, but as the article itself points out, that's part of the appeal.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates