« Home | I wouldn't play the games, but I love those reviews. » | Yes! Admittedly, I wish there was more new stuff,... » | This film was unjustly maligned when it came out (... » | I wouldn't keep linking to the Onion every week if... » | I want to see this. » | Women. » | The scary thing is, his room in the picture looks ... » | Just got a free copy of this new album. Haven't l... » | This is really neat, and something I'd love to do ... » | I'm going to continue to shamelessly steal links f... » 

Monday, March 03, 2003 

My computer at home has come down with some digital version of tetanus. First it just couldn't do some things - its jaw locked and it had cramps. Now it's progressed to full-scale paralysis, lying there stretched out stiff as a board. The only cure: reformat. That's going to have to wait until I have the money and time to back up all of my data again, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates