« Home | I wouldn't keep linking to the Onion every week if... » | I want to see this. » | Women. » | The scary thing is, his room in the picture looks ... » | Just got a free copy of this new album. Haven't l... » | This is really neat, and something I'd love to do ... » | I'm going to continue to shamelessly steal links f... » | Spinoza is one of the greatest, and least valued, ... » | I'm very much an extrovert, but my girlfriend is v... » | In case I didn't make it clear before, I won't be ... » 

Wednesday, February 26, 2003 

This film was unjustly maligned when it came out (it's as perfect an adaption as could be imagined), so it's nice to see it getting special treatment.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates