« Home | This is even more depressing in the context of wha... » | One of the lights downstairs at work has gone epil... » | Usually I only link to SA for humour, but todays u... » | Sometimes, not even the AMG can help you avoid ste... » | Interesting article on a topic near and dear to ev... » | Mark Steyn has never particularly impressed me, an... » | My girlfriend is a big fan of Bill Bryson, so hope... » | "The Germans are the worst my school was literally... » | I've never been partial to blondes, myself. » | I love Filthy, and you should too. His Willard re... » 

Monday, March 17, 2003 

Thanks to BoingBoing for linking this, the best example I've seen besides visiting the place of the way beauty and ugliness tend to crowd together in Toronto.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates