« Home | And (to segueway from the first article I linked t... » | Great, so neither side can be reasoned with. » | This week this is the last night I work. I've got... » | One of the ways, unfortunately, that I've been imi... » | Church Of Me time again. I've heard "The Seed" (m... » | Despite what this review says, the only grounds I ... » | I'm not sure whether I'm impressed, or just annoye... » | Lots to catch up to on AL Daily. To begin with, D... » | My computer at home is going to take 14 discs to b... » | Don't believe the hype; this may indeed be good, p... » 

Tuesday, March 11, 2003 

When I heard about the 'freedom fries' thing, I thought it was ridiculous. Now that it's spread to the government, I'm just scared. That level of petty prejudice is never going to lead to anything good.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates