« Home | Sigh. It'd be nice if things didn't work this way... » | For fuck's sake, you can't punish a sovreign natio... » | I really, really hate to kind of agree with Limbau... » | Parish's art and updates have been really top-notc... » | Women are special. » | Today is three distinct things; Earth Day, my dog'... » | This is why I love Achewood. Also, this. I've be... » | Sweden is weird. » | The current situation in Iraq scares me. Yes, tha... » | This seems to me to be interesting, but potentiall... » 

Wednesday, April 23, 2003 

Another example of the Onion sneaking valuable information into humour, in this case some valuable facts to counter anti-abortion propaganda.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates