« Home | Testing, testing - I'm having archive problems. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: What Do I Get Prefa... » | I don't usually blog quizzes, but I like this one.... » | I love the idea of synesthesia, and apparantly res... » | How does this strike anyone as a good idea? » | Give me a break. » | I really should get around to reading some Camus. » | Today I had toast for breakfast. That may not see... » | They're all wastes of skin. And I don't care if I... » | Another accurate Fame Audit. » 

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 

Still having archive problems, but no matter. Kudos to AL Daily (now linked at the side) for not only linking to this fascinating article on Adolf Wolfli (whom I'd never heard of), but for tracking down some images as well.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates