« Home | You want stupid bandnames? You got 'em. (All jok... » | I discovered this webcomic yesterday, and although... » | I hate needles, and this isn't helping. » | Yes, but then again, no. On the whole, I think I ... » | Science once again confirms something that intuiti... » | Another fine article from the weekly Ideas section... » | I hate humans. » | "Shitty Mussolini" would be a good name for a punk... » | Oh, sure, this whole Iraq thing will go off withou... » | This should be a fim rebuke to those hysterical ab... » 

Tuesday, April 01, 2003 

People who actually sound sorry when they say "I'm sorry we're not in to take your call" on their answering machines are kind of creepy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates