« Home | The Minor Fall, The Major Lift has linked to enoug... » | Excellent piece by Marcello Carlin on Mike Oldfiel... » | Ah, this takes me back to my youth. A horrible, h... » | I've been reading Elf Only Inn tonight, and I real... » | Hands up, whoever didn't see this coming. » | This is really neat. » | Considering that she's always been talented, and t... » | When Shakira is more politically active than you, ... » | Pitchfork's reviews can vary wildly in quality, bu... » | Worth it for the headline alone. » 

Monday, April 28, 2003 

Speaking of emulating TMFTML, they've linked to an excellent interview with the author of what looks like an important book. As with TMFTML we haven't read the book yet, but we'll be looking for it next time we go to the library.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates