« Home | Every time I link to one of these I feel whatever ... » | I have to thank The Minor Fall, The Major Lift for... » | So I just learned that, acoording to this, the #1 ... » | Of course, while Israel are not the evil Empire, t... » | To quote one of Atom's songs: The Palestinians ar... » | I'll stop linking to Parish's NES article when eit... » | Excellent comedy at Something Awful today. In cas... » | Boy, I sure hope that fucker is dead. » | Jesus. Even though I probably own a fair bit of w... » | It's a mark of my respect for Marcello Carlin's wr... » 

Thursday, April 17, 2003 

This is interesting: Stylus is apparantly starting the practice of having multiple reviewers having a go at the same album. The first one up is the new Yo La Tengo. I bought and quite liked And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out, and I'm still waiting to find a copy of I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One, but this new one doesn't really appeal to me. Especially with the mixed reviews.


For future reference, the reviews are here, here and here.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates