« Home | Sounds like torture to me. Not that any of the so... » | Warren Ellis is obsessed with German cop shows, su... » | 'TV watchdog group' is just a sad phrase, period. » | The whole Jayson Blair debacle produces it's first... » | Very interesting article on biogenetic manipulation. » | I've been a fan of Hunter for years, ever since I ... » | Recently I haven't blogged too much, as the long w... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Lazy Line Painter Ja... » | Interesting theory on how, once again, the cosmos ... » | Part of me says that this is probably bad for, for... » 

Wednesday, May 21, 2003 

Both Shane and Pete (whose journal is particularly good, I think, but then again I know him) have been trying to spend less time vegging lately. Myself as well. True, some of that vegging is reading the large volume of article and scholarly stuff for school and fun that I do, but I think I need to get out more. Walking is fun. Once I get caught up tonight, I may go for a walk.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates