« Home | Land of the free, home of the brave. » | As long as you know what you're doing, I don't see... » | Good story here on the storied history of Stagger ... » | I've been a bit remiss at updating the ol' blog th... » | Say it ain't so. » | "Once again, it's a bad week for romance in the wo... » | I know all I said at the time I blogged it was, es... » | And what's wrong with King Crimson? Prog-rock as ... » | Who ever said suicide was painless? There are dum... » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » 

Monday, May 12, 2003 

Caught both Donnie Darko and Spirited Away on the weekend; both were excellent, and well worth your time. My only complaint is that the DVD we had for Spirited Away didn't seem to have a subtitle track. Which is ridiculous. Just because it's animated does not change the fact that it is a foreign film, and most foreign films I've seen haven't been dubbed over.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates