« Home | I know all I said at the time I blogged it was, es... » | And what's wrong with King Crimson? Prog-rock as ... » | Who ever said suicide was painless? There are dum... » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Dark Hearted Discos ... » | As Pete rightly points out in his May 5th post, th... » | Another interesting wrinkle to the article just me... » | This article has its good and bad points, but the ... » | Witness the piece that made TMFTML so mad they mis... » | I'll admit to a minor tinge of anger when this art... » 

Thursday, May 08, 2003 

"Once again, it's a bad week for romance in the workplace, but romance has nothing to do with your coworkers taking you from behind while you're Xeroxing."

According to the Onion, that's my horoscope for the week.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates