« Home | And what's wrong with King Crimson? Prog-rock as ... » | Who ever said suicide was painless? There are dum... » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Dark Hearted Discos ... » | As Pete rightly points out in his May 5th post, th... » | Another interesting wrinkle to the article just me... » | This article has its good and bad points, but the ... » | Witness the piece that made TMFTML so mad they mis... » | I'll admit to a minor tinge of anger when this art... » | An idea whose time has come: Modern Drunkard Maga... » 

Wednesday, May 07, 2003 

I know all I said at the time I blogged it was, essentially, "wow", so here's a better analysis of Pynchon's piece on Orwell, which, it turns out, will be the forward to the new edition.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates