« Home | I guess this is a 'told you so' to my girlfriend. » | Now, this makes perfect sense to me. I liked Fold... » | The title of this article just slays me. » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » | I've been feeling blue And I don't know what to do... » | The really sad thing about this is that most of th... » | Interesting take on copyright infringement. » | Slow news day; I'm just listening to Singles Going... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Out Of Time It is w... » | The fuck? And why do I hear about this from the O... » 

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 

Land of the free, etc, etc. You know, when I decided to start using that for my link to articles about bad craziness in the States, I did it so I wouldn't just splutter profanity. But it's depressing how often it's getting used.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates