« Home | No comment. » | Jesus, that was quick. » | My friend Josh now has a blog. Everyone's doing it. » | The fuck? I'm glad the Streets won, but other tha... » | I hate you, Milkman Dan! » | This just baffles the hell out of me. How long is... » | Now I want to read Thomas Berger. » | Shane has also linked me. Plus he makes fun of th... » | Gord has linked me, as well as one of the funniest... » | Neat idea, but the comments below give some idea t... » 

Friday, May 23, 2003 

Okay, I take it back; My comment is that girlsarepretty.com is the most terrifying, most depressing, most fearless, most disgusting, and best writing out there on the net right now. Your mileage may not only vary, but vary drastically.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates