« Home | According to Warren Ellis, you can find an enterta... » | This makes me depressed that I'm in the arts. » | "There's a term in the trade for this kind of gamb... » | As someone who hates squishy bread, I can confirm ... » | I guess this explains me: My systematizing and em... » | Interesting article on Einstein, Newton, and Asper... » | This review pretty much sums up Fake Songs. I was... » | This makes me about as mad as the new In-Laws rema... » | I guess I can finally get rid of my "Free ODB" t-s... » | A friend let me know about this, and it's pretty f... » 

Monday, May 05, 2003 

Went to see the second X-Men movie this weekend. While I'm certainly not going to claim that it was some major piece of cinematic art, that was my childhood up there on screen. Lots of fun. Filthy doesn't really agree, but at least he tried to like it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates