« Home | Today is our anniversary, but since my girlfriend ... » | "Heartbreak is in the stars for you this week when... » | "Sometimes, I think this is slowly killing me." Y... » | Jesus, even NME liked Think Tank. » | Up to his old tricks. » | I'm not a regular reader of Fametracker's forums, ... » | Huh? I like Kutcher well enough, but I can't say ... » | Agreed; in fact, I wrote about something very simi... » | Fucking brilliant. Link via TMFTML, and they got ... » | Josh sings the praises of Alien: Resurrection, an... » 

Sunday, June 01, 2003 

What are the limits of knowledge? Considering this is something I deal with in class fairly often, epistemology being on of my preferred branches of philosophy, I may find this article a bit more interesting than most. In any case, it highlights a very important challenge science and policy has to face some time.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates