« Home | Good summary of exactly how and why the US has ali... » | Not only is this a pretty entertaining article, bu... » | What are the limits of knowledge? Considering thi... » | Today is our anniversary, but since my girlfriend ... » | "Heartbreak is in the stars for you this week when... » | "Sometimes, I think this is slowly killing me." Y... » | Jesus, even NME liked Think Tank. » | Up to his old tricks. » | I'm not a regular reader of Fametracker's forums, ... » | Huh? I like Kutcher well enough, but I can't say ... » 

Sunday, June 01, 2003 

You know, part of me says that my generation's love of the purity test is just because we all want some way to validate our transgressiveness and show that, yeah, we're more out there and cool than everyone else. Another part of me just posts the results.





Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'25%
When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
63.8%
Shamelessness71.4%
It takes a couple of drinks
78.6%
Sex Drive 71.1%
A fool for love, but not always
76.8%
Straightness14.3%
Knows the other body type like a map
43.2%
Gayness 98.2%
Repressed, are we?
82%
Fucking Sick94.7%
Refreshingly normal
89.2%
You are 62.66% pure
Average Score: 71.5%




Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates